10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah here we go, you can't criticise a player because you have to get behind the team. Two different things my friend. I go and support the team but I have an opinion on where our weaknesses lie.
Today it was Pep for sticking with an ineffective Grealish and Mahrez.

If it make you feel better you just repeat the line to yourself that Pep comes out with, we player so we'll so strong bla bla bla and let the rest of us debate where things went wrong today.

I don't want to debate if that's ok with you.

You have the floor, so fill your boots...............................

Ah here we go, you can't criticise a player because you have to get behind the team. Two different things my friend. I go and support the team but I have an opinion on where our weaknesses lie.
Today it was Pep for sticking with an ineffective Grealish and Mahrez.

If it make you feel better you just repeat the line to yourself that Pep comes out with, we player so we'll so strong bla bla bla and let the rest of us debate where things went wrong today.
Only bit you’re wrong about is Mahrez being ineffective today

We are going round in circles if you don’t think him and Mahrez are playing to instructions ( basically don’t lose the ball ) am not really sure football is for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.