10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but there are far more deserving players to play next to Kev in midfield, like Phil.
Kev and Phil together in the midfield then the game will go too fast. Phil and Bernado seem to be a good combination though.

Other than the fact he’s never ever played in that role, he’s far too slow mentally and he’s not fit/energetic enough. And it means leaving out two players vastly superior in every department.
It’s a great idea.

I have corrected you multiple times. But you keep on repeating Grealish never ever played in the midfield which is not a FACT.

Grealish played as 10 occasionally for England and half of his appearances in his last year at Villa 4231 set up. He also played as an 8 at times when Villa played 433 which is the same position as Gundo and Bernado. For example their play off final at Wembley. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48331145

Of course it is a different level required to play as a 10 or 8 for Villa comparing to City.

But if my son plays as a 8 for his school team, it is the same role as Bernado Silva. Everyone should respect it.

Last edited:
1 goal and 2 assist in PL, for which we had to wait until Boxing Day.

thats 700 minutes in PL, and another 450 minutes in Carabao+CL with no return...

unless he magically starts to pull in the numbers, he will close this season with around 2 goals and 3 assists in PL.
some defenders usually hit that kind of numbers.
just dont spend another 100m on whoever doing 2 goals and 3 assists at Villa this year. Ashley Young could reach these stats by May, I warn you...

anyone who says grealish is not supremely talented can forget watching football, as you don't understand football. you can say he does not fit the team or that pep has no clue how to get the best out of him, but never that grealish is not talented enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.