10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only assume he is giving grealish final chance to prove himself.

Like let’s be real here, is there a single person who would have Grealish starting ahead of Foden vs Everton.

Pep is stubborn and wouldn’t be surprised he started Grealish last 2 games as a way to show the board what a donkey he is.

Grealish has the worst fifa rating all our midfielders also. Selling sterling and keeping Grealish around was a bad decision.
Using FIFA ratings as any kind of argument should be an immediate and permanent ban.

I can only assume he is giving grealish final chance to prove himself.

Like let’s be real here, is there a single person who would have Grealish starting ahead of Foden vs Everton.

Pep is stubborn and wouldn’t be surprised he started Grealish last 2 games as a way to show the board what a donkey he is.

Grealish has the worst fifa rating all our midfielders also. Selling sterling and keeping Grealish around was a bad decision.
Keep your cheeks closed. Thx -:)

Put Grealish in a more central position for the next two cup games and see what happens, at the top of a diamond say. I'll withhold my final judgement on him until I see how he plays with everything in front of him. I'm so frustrated at the moment, nearly at the end of my tether waiting for this game-changing talent to emerge from beneath the headband.

Thing is with Pep's plan, we are a possession based side but actually one of the deadliest counter attacking teams out there. We can't play rope-a-dope football and the ultra possession at the same time. I don't think a mid season change in the style of play is the answer, but maybe putting a couple of players in different positions and see how that pans out.

I think he will be gone in the summer, Pep doesn’t dwell on failed signings even if big fees, he wont keep deadwood around.

He done it before with Zlatan and others.
I think this is the case. We have not made many transfer blunders in recent years but unfortunately Grealish is looking like one. I hope I am proved wrong. He reminds me of Rodney Marsh who was an excellent player who never really fitted into City's style of play during that period. Sometimes shit happens. Grealish could go somewhere else and be great but not for us in my view.

Put Grealish in a more central position for the next two cup games and see what happens, at the top of a diamond say. I'll withhold my final judgement on him until I see how he plays with everything in front of him. I'm so frustrated at the moment, nearly at the end of my tether waiting for this game-changing talent to emerge from beneath the headband.

Thing is with Pep's plan, we are a possession based side but actually one of the deadliest counter attacking teams out there. We can't play rope-a-dope football and the ultra possession at the same time. I don't think a mid season change in the style of play is the answer, but maybe putting a couple of players in different positions and see how that pans out.
Instead of who.

The criticism is the same shit Gundo got and many players before him until those players had a positional change. I think we can all agree that Grealish should be played more centrally and leave phil to play left. Only when that happens will we see the best version of this player. Jack in the middle with kdb and Rodri is needed. Play Bernie and have Phil wide.

Pep would need to make the change. If Jack is to play it must not be out wide.

Its clearly not working. The only issue I see is that would mean no Gundo or Bernie in the middle but both players are not exactly setting the world alight this season. Maybe seniority plays a role? Either way this hounding stops once that move is made. Time to let the 100m player step up and take over a more senior role.

Other than the fact he’s never ever played in that role, he’s far too slow mentally and he’s not fit/energetic enough. And it means leaving out two players vastly superior in every department.
It’s a great idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.