10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The criticism is the same shit Gundo got and many players before him until those players had a positional change. I think we can all agree that Grealish should be played more centrally and leave phil to play left. Only when that happens will we see the best version of this player. Jack in the middle with kdb and Rodri is needed. Play Bernie and have Phil wide.

Pep would need to make the change. If Jack is to play it must not be out wide.

Its clearly not working. The only issue I see is that would mean no Gundo or Bernie in the middle but both players are not exactly setting the world alight this season. Maybe seniority plays a role? Either way this hounding stops once that move is made. Time to let the 100m player step up and take over a more senior role.
If we are going to move him more centrally who do you drop for him....Kev, Gundo - he is nowhere near there level no and doubtful will ever be. And he aint a 6 thats for sure.

Grealish is an unpolish diamond, just wait untill it clicks. People did dash Rodris first seasons as well, you did see that he was going to develop into very early.

I wish the Grealish jizz brigade would make up their minds. They tells us he is already doing a great job in holding the ball and providing the 16th key pass before a goal (no one better apparently) or he is played in the wrong position and City should change formation to accommodate him...... Which one is it????
A good 20 mins in 18 months... FFS put the club before the player, your mental gymnastics to justify his performances is getting very dipperish.

Some even sound like utd fans when they used to try and justify Pogbas shit performances.......blaming a lack of other players or saying that if player x played it would "release" pogba.

Comical really
;-)

Foden Alvarez Silva
Grealish

Something like that, like I said cup games only
It’s worth a go in a cup game to see if he can do it. Personally I don’t think he has the attributes to play that role at the level required on a consistent basis. I’m sure Pep must have considered other options for him and decided it won’t work. Rest KDB against Chelsea in the cup next week and see how he does against good opposition.

Other than the fact he’s never ever played in that role, he’s far too slow mentally and he’s not fit/energetic enough. And it means leaving out two players vastly superior in every department.
It’s a great idea.
Won’t know until he is have a chance. Moot point until then.

I’m afraid I’ve given up on him now. He’s a good player but he’s not an intelligent player and he makes the wrong decisions most of the time. There’s no end product. I don’t think he can work as part of this team and I think we will sell him in the summer and cut our losses. It’s not his fault. We can’t get all signings right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.