10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the leading senior man in that attack last night and did absolutely fuck all.

Always find he runs with more energy and purpose with the ball being chased back towards our defence than the opposition’s. Also, he’s so slow and predictable in getting his shots and crosses away that a ridiculously high percentage are blocked, needs to shift the ball quicker.

Could go in either the Grealish or Foden thread, but watching that dirge last night, I was struck by just how similarly they play in that left sided role. Very little adventure going forward and more passes back to Ake than anything else. Thats 100% the coaching.

Always find he runs with more energy and purpose with the ball being chased back towards our defence than the opposition’s. Also, he’s so slow and predictable in getting his shots and crosses away that a ridiculously high percentage are blocked, needs to shift the ball quicker.
I never seen a player whos crosses and shots are almost always blocked by the defender, he's basically useless in the final 3rd.

He is gonna get another important assist or goal in the next few games that will get peoples hopes up. I wonder how long before people finally realise, that just isn't enough....

Could go in either the Grealish or Foden thread, but watching that dirge last night, I was struck by just how similarly they play in that left sided role. Very little adventure going forward and more passes back to Ake than anything else. Thats 100% the coaching.
It has been that way all season. For some reason there are a few that believe Grealish was intentionally playing a certain way because he fancied it.

He is gonna get another important assist or goal in the next few games that will get peoples hopes up. I wonder how long before people finally realise, that just isn't enough....
"People" can be replaced by Pep.

Not really pal, fans are invested. Without us and our opinions... the club dies
There are many fans that are not interested in how the club spend their money, me included, so in reality the club will not die. It didn't when we were a poor side and to think it will die if no one is interested in fans opinions seems a bit Walter Mitty to me. As I said go and watch the football, it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.