10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is gonna get another important assist or goal in the next few games that will get peoples hopes up. I wonder how long before people finally realise, that just isn't enough....
so he will get a important assist and that should make people feel he is not good enough? wtf logic is that.

There are many fans that are not interested in how the club spend their money, me included, so in reality the club will not die. It didn't when we were a poor side and to think it will die if no one is interested in fans opinions seems a bit Walter Mitty to me. As I said go and watch the football, it's great.
Still can be interested AND enjoy the games

Opinions aren't wrong mate, he hardly played. My opinion is that he is an ok squad player, over priced but really likable lad...£100m is a hell of a lot of money regardless of what came after ..yes benchmark for any Englsh midfelder for us in future.

Never said he shouldnt play mate just said he's average. Where's tge evidence to say that he is above average. Just that we have average and below acerage wide players.

I merely took issue with you saying he hardly played, which is clearly wrong as he played more than players who are considered mainstays of the squad.

You are reading things into my posts that aren’t there.

Could go in either the Grealish or Foden thread, but watching that dirge last night, I was struck by just how similarly they play in that left sided role. Very little adventure going forward and more passes back to Ake than anything else. Thats 100% the coaching.
It’s also what Grealish said after the Chelsea game, he has no overlapping full back which then leaves him up against 2 defenders and complete predictability for where he is going to try and go.

Reactions: TFC
if he doesn´t pass the ball faster to his team-mates when he`s driving the ball backwards/sideways then he`s a red card in waiting (yesterday it was close)

Last night is the sort of game he should be leading by example and taking by the scruff of the neck, he has the experience, ability and has been here long enough.

He has been a huge disappointment as a signing whatever anyone says.

Yep,he was terrible last night and overall it doesn't look like the move has worked out,certainly not to the level most expected.Whether that is his fault,entirely,partially,or otherwise.....i'm undecided.

In respect of taking the game by the scruff.....yes he should have done,but then so should Philips,Foden and Gundogan,and all of those were also AWOL.

Yep,he was terrible last night and overall it doesn't look like the move has worked out,certainly not to the level most expected.Whether that is his fault,entirely,partially,or otherwise.....i'm undecided.

In respect of taking the game by the scruff.....yes he should have done,but then so should Philips,Foden and Gundogan,and all of those were also AWOL.
The last few signings lack leadership for me, Grealish, Gomez, Cancelo etc all talents but all a little too nice, we miss Dias so much in terms of his attitude on the pitch and the way he constantly is at the other players.

The last few signings lack leadership for me, Grealish, Gomez, Cancelo etc all talents but all a little too nice, we miss Dias so much in terms of his attitude on the pitch and the way he constantly is at the other players.

Ive said it several times,we lack bollocks and aggression.Not one of those players last night in the midfield and beyond fits that bill.

Dias is a massive miss,as is the never replaced Dinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.