10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was at fault for the start of the move for their equaliser when he let Wan bissacker walk just past him .
LOL KDB literally lost his man and should have the biggest blame. And what was Bernado doing? BTW it is really funny to blame any our players for an offsite goal!

Last edited:
We're a better team when he plays. Amazed that people cant see it and get behind him.

Some are almost spiteful. Mental.
We are not a good team at all at the moment so I don't know what that means. Grealish is in his second season now and he really needs to come into fruition, first season syndrome is out the way. We haven't bought a toddler here. Grealish needs to correct his decision making and start being a leader rather than a submissive clown.

We are not a good team at all at the moment so I don't know what that means. Grealish is in his second season now and he really needs to come into fruition, first season syndrome is out the way. We haven't bought a toddler here. Grealish needs to correct his decision making and start being a leader rather than a submissive clown.
I am going to rant now, because the lipping off sessions against a foreign player with an English mate on the other team breaking it up is getting really f*cking boring.

You're right we aren't looking a good team, but the flashes of a decent team are when Grealish is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.