10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been critical but along with his impact in the league game against Chelsea that is the third derby that he has made a real contribution. Keep it up!

I have been critical but along with his impact in the league game against Chelsea that is the third derby that he has made a real contribution. Keep it up!
I agree that he needs to keep it up and get into the way of playing. He drew fouls today when he should have got rid of the ball. Definitely one of the better performers today but his decision making is still odd to say the least. Jack needs to carry on working harder.

wonder if pep will start him more often now he seems to be one of the only players with a desire to win. imo which isn’t worth much, i think he’s much better as an impact sub.

gutted for him today - he should be celebrating scoring the match winning goal but was robbed by the officials.

Really good when he came on. Levels above Foden today.
Good goal, gutted for him that it ended up counting for nowt.
A level above Foden at the minute isn’t hard. Having said that other than his average showing the other night, he has been better recently and is contributing assists and goals so it’s about time he got a proper run in the side and is not dropped to the bench every other game. His defensive work needs to be improved though. Bit too slow getting back for my liking but we might as well give him a go for a while and if he doesn’t get better by the end of the season, sell him.

wonder if pep will start him more often now he seems to be one of the only players with a desire to win. imo which isn’t worth much, i think he’s much better as an impact sub.

gutted for him today - he should be celebrating scoring the match winning goal but was robbed by the officials.

Agreed, I’ve been Steve Daley Mk2’s biggest critic at times, but he deserved to be the match winning hero today …. I’d start him instead of Phil on Thursday.

Reactions: cbl
Glad for his goal & contribution
Hopefully it will ease his mood to perform better

But I still believe he isn't the solution for our LW position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.