10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not a good team at all at the moment so I don't know what that means. Grealish is in his second season now and he really needs to come into fruition, first season syndrome is out the way. We haven't bought a toddler here. Grealish needs to correct his decision making and start being a leader rather than a submissive clown.
Pillock

We are not a good team at all at the moment so I don't know what that means. Grealish is in his second season now and he really needs to come into fruition, first season syndrome is out the way. We haven't bought a toddler here. Grealish needs to correct his decision making and start being a leader rather than a submissive clown.

He's playing to Pep's risk averse instructions. Don't blame the orchestra when the fault lies purely with the conductor.

We look like a much better side when he plays.

Feels like it’s the social media generation that have it out for him. They’re like sheep who like to target certain players

They live on YouTube compilations and goals/assists. They just don't know how to watch a 90 min game and dissect what they're seeing.

I'm a stats guy but there's just more to some players games in every position. I'd be curious to see what his numbers would be if we scored the 2nd assist as a stat like ice hockey does.

Thanks for the wonderful insight.

There was a point yesterday where he dribbled past 2 and should have played the ball, Instead he looked for the foul; and got it. KDB for example, skips the foul when there is an opportunity. Maybe it is an instruction thing?

There was a point yesterday where he dribbled past 2 and should have played the ball, Instead he looked for the foul; and got it. KDB for example, skips the foul when there is an opportunity. Maybe it is an instruction thing?
It is fairly common to buy fouls to get some set pieces against packed defense toward the end of the game? Especially given yesterday rags players were very short. We should improve our set pieces, though. A bit embarrassing to not generate any real danger when rags only had one real CB... I was thinking to sub Laporte for Cancelo at the last 20 mins. He was the best set piece danger we had on the bench (Stones not on the bench).

Last edited:

I could have written a long paragraph and called you a pillock at the end if you would have preferred that:-)

It was nice to see him actually taking on players being direct and adding to the tempo. No other fucker was doing it apart from kev in spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.