10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mature, disciplined performance (apart from the kerfuffle with Partey but I'm willing to overlook that one...).

Take nothing away from how well Akanji did tonight, but Jack is exactly the winger you want in front of you if you're in a relatively unfamiliar defensive position. Always available for a pass, always willing to race back and cover for you. Great team work.

His one two with Kev that completely took out half of the arsenal team was a thing of beauty.

Jack has grown into one of our most important players on and off the pitch. He also knows he has a Viking best mate to take care of him if things get a bit tasty.

He looks like he belongs now , he has got the same winning mentality as the rest of the squad and has worked hard to win the critics over , there was never any doubt about his talent but Pep has made him realise that is not enough to play for us , the penny has dropped with Jack , a £100m bargain :)

his defensive work rate is night and day from last season to this one. i think he know fully understands what pep wants out of him
He put a lot of defensive work at Villa and in the past as well but I guess he was bored of cleaning off Cancelo's sh*t... Now he is unleashed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.