10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His defensive work last night was superb. So committed to getting back in and helping the defenders, and made a few important interventions in and around our box.
Going forward he wasn’t bad either. Couple of great runs along the touchline first half in particular.

He was superb last night.

The plaudits are coming now for a part of his game many didn't believe he was capable......the graft/industry and the team work.
He can also look after himself,he's a strong fucker,and is usually first in the mix when things get tasty.......that faux hardman Partey certainly got a surprise when he was close to being lifted off his feet! pmsl.

Another player who has had no previous connection to us but i guarantee will now take the club into his heart.

He was superb last night.

The plaudits are coming now for a part of his game many didn't believe he was capable......the graft/industry and the team work.
He can also look after himself,he's a strong fucker,and is usually first in the mix when things get tasty.......that faux hardman Partey certainly got a surprise when he was close to being lifted off his feet! pmsl.

Another player who has had no previous connection to us but i guarantee will now take the club into his heart.
I knew he had it after the Athletico Madrid game. He has had such a great season.

Must have been horrible for him last season, coming to terms with the change in playing style and sat on the bench watching and being unable to affect the outcome. He looked physically sick in the dressing room in the final game. Fast forward a year and he’s in with the bricks.

Must have been horrible for him last season, coming to terms with the change in playing style and sat on the bench watching and being unable to affect the outcome. He looked physically sick in the dressing room in the final game. Fast forward a year and he’s in with the bricks.

But he never took easy street,lost faith,gave up,or sulked.....he knuckled down and he made it work.

Calvin Philips please take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.