10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is there 62 pages already? He's had one relatively unremarkable 90 minutes and a 45 minute training session, how much is there to say about that?

He's come on at halftime in a game where we are 3-0 up, the games done, both teams have accepted this, 30+ degree heat, the task is simply to get through the game with as little exertion as possible at that point.

he's one of 5 who came in and helped achieve that very simple task. He did very little that was praiseworthy but that's not worthy of criticism either when all he and the team had to do was not collapse, literally or figuratively.

The opposite player pushed him just a little bit making him unbalanced...Saw something similar in basketball on my friend. Slight push but deadly...
Sorry to hear your mate died playing basketball mate. How did it happen? :(

You got me….
but I have not been impressed with his performances so far in a City shirt. I expected so much more. Hopefully he can kick on and start becoming a City Legend.
If your expectations lead you to not appreciate his performances, what exactly were your expectations ?

You got me….
but I have not been impressed with his performances so far in a City shirt. I expected so much more. Hopefully he can kick on and start becoming a City Legend.

He's a Villa legend.....while he wont achieve that status here,he will be a very important cog in a fastidiously maintained engine.

His last couple of appearances have been very good,he has clearly settled in and is following instruction well.
We are now seeing a far more disciplined player,who now understands how to control and manage a game,rather than an out and out maverick who was given licence simply to cause havoc while others did the dirty work.

He is good enough. He played well again today. He's playing mature intelligent City football rather than trying to do the spectacular.
Good enough doesnt win you things....

Im not sure he is capable of the spectacular either so not a ringing endorsement.

Didnt see the game yesterday (first time in a long time) but from the brief highlights I saw he played one very very clever ball that helped with the 4th goal .....he also provided for Haalands attempt (who should have done better) so i can see the postives but they need to be so much more consistent.

Im not sure he is capable of the spectacular either so not a ringing endorsement.

Didnt see the game yesterday (first time in a long time) but from the brief highlights I saw he played one very very clever ball that helped with the 4th goal .....he also provided for Haalands attempt (who should have done better) so i can see the postives but they need to be so much more consistent.

So you are on here commenting when you didn't actually even see him play.

By spectacular I am referring to him taking on and beating lots of players, which he has shown he can do, as can Little Phil, but Pep get players to limit how much they do that, in favour of an extra pass...

Jack keeps the ball well, still wins plenty of freekicks, and is playing good passes. He's simply playing like a City player and good enough for City does win you things.

Pep himself recently commented Jack was brought here to help us win things and he won the Premier League with us. He was also damned unlucky not to personally seal a trip to another UCL final for us.

He was brought in to be a game changer in big games. Coming on as a sub when 3-0 up against Bournemouth isn't worth any discussion.

Didnt see the game yesterday (first time in a long time) but from the brief highlights I saw he played one very very clever ball that helped with the 4th goal .....he also provided for Haalands attempt (who should have done better) so i can see the postives but they need to be so much more consistent

It did last season

He was brought in to be a game changer in big games. Coming on as a sub when 3-0 up against Bournemouth isn't worth any discussion.
Wasn’t he bought to become an important member of a squad, to play in a team structure, where the team generally wins games by being a team & not a bunch of individuals?

Oh & a team which consistently wins with him in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.