10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of Grealish and his ability to dictate the tempo & control of a game from out wide but when he came on he looked more overweight than Phillips.

Think he has been having 3 Chinese dishes every night rather than just as an after game treat. Or maybe he should walk to & from Wings and eat in rather than takeaway.
And yet despite his incredible bulk he managed to help us gain greater control of the game when he came on.

I wish he modeled himself on Bernardo. He could be so good in the middle I'd he ran himself into the ground...imo.

A moment when he came on summed up his time with us, we broke away down the left, he got the ball and took on his full back, Foden and Haaland steaming into the penalty area and were free of defenders and what did Jack do, cut inside and pass the ball sideways, FFS, you could hear the Crowd of the ground from 5000 miles away.

He has serious competition from Doku, who is an unpolished diamond, if that lad can sort out his final pass/shot he is going to be a major star.

Big fan of Grealish and his ability to dictate the tempo & control of a game from out wide but when he came on he looked more overweight than Phillips.

Think he has been having 3 Chinese dishes every night rather than just as a after game treat. Or maybe he should walk to & from Wings and eat in rather than takeaway.
Bollocks, he looks as skinny as.

He is simply not in any sort of form, that's the issue, is he fit? No but not through Chinese fucking takeaways.

Did you go to the game?
He is a lot heavier than normal and slower both in body & mind.
Confidence and fitness.

One criticism of him you could now hit him with is his celebrations and alcohol consumption last summer seem to have done him no favours.

No issue with celebrating, weird not to, but not sure ANY elite sportsman can get away with doing it as long as he did, even more so when at the start of the season you come back way off the pace, he has left himself open to a lot of criticism.

So far this season he isn’t anywhere near the level required to be starting games and is Miles of what doku is producing. By Christmas hopefully he will be back with us .
My goodness Grealish literally won a MOTM in his last match against Sheffield Utd and then he got injured. A

My goodness Grealish literally won a MOTM in his last match against Sheffield Utd and then he got injured. A
Must have been motm for for a nice assist then because first half in that one he was shite. Although to be fair apart from Rodri being levels above as usual most the team were off it that day.

Good mins in his legs midweek and we'll see about the derby - have a feeling he'll start that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.