10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's unique. I can't think of another player in Europe that is like him. Yes, we all wish he could get a few more goals and he probably should. But the way he progresses the ball up the pitch. The way he attracts other defenders and midfielders, creating space for others. The amount of fouls he gets around the box and in dangerous areas. There's nobody else quite like him.

Jack is the player with the "midfielder's mindset" playing as a winger.

And that's unique.

Cause, he never is selfish and always delivers the ball to the teammate in the best position.

In the end this kind of attitude makes the difference.

Especially in this City team, where we have enough goal scorers.

This type of play reminds me of Silva / Nasri duo from Mancini / Pellegrini periods.

Two games in a row where he is in the top three players on the pitch.

He's so important for us in these games.

Don't like how some of our own fans get on his back, but I don't hate players having to shut up their critics every year.

Jack is the player with the "midfielder's mindset" playing as a winger.

And that's unique.

Cause, he never is selfish and always delivers the ball to the teammate in the best position.

In the end this kind of attitude makes the difference.

Especially in this City team, where we have enough goal scorers.

This type of play reminds me of Silva / Nasri duo from Mancini / Pellegrini periods.
Bernardo is similar on the other side. It’s not by coincidence. They give total control of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.