10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a whole, he works extremely well in our system, but he does need to add goals. Glad to see he’s getting his groove back, though. :)

As a whole, he works extremely well in our system, but he does need to add goals. Glad to see he’s getting his groove back, though. :)
He doesn't need to add goals at all, as he's never scored many goals for us.

He needs to concentrate on playing like he did today, more often than not, as he was pivotal today in us playing United off the park.

If he plays like that, we'll score goals, it doesn't matter who puts it in the net.

but he does need to add goals.
If he hasn't by now, I wouldn't bet on it. I mentioned previously if you watch his goals at Villa, they were all really quite underwhelming.

With that being said- he's an awesome player and brings far more to us than he doesn't. His work rate is contagious.

With Doku nipping at his heels now- I think he could go up another level.

We knew exactly the game we were going to get from Jack. He is executing exactly what Pep wants at a very high level. Another goal at the swamp would have topped off a great day for him.

Deserved a goal, another great performance from Jack. Both Bernardo and Jack caused the Rags a lot of problems down the left today.

Deserved a goal, another great performance from Jack. Both Bernardo and Jack caused the Rags a lot of problems down the left today.
Correct. And to think that some of the usual muppets had an issue with him starting. Shows once again that perhaps the manager knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.