10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was brilliant today but I can't think of a City winger worse at shooting than he is.

Jesus Navas maybe, but the very rare occasion he would try it usually had a chance of going in. Jack may as well just put it out of play.
He did on two occasions, though they were both saved and went out of play for corners..

Great game. I hope he keeps cutting into shoot as he has a decent shot on him and when the first one eventually goes in, I think they’ll start falling for him consistently

He did on two occasions, though they were both saved and went out of play for corners..

He did what on two occasions? Had a shot on target?

They were both very comfortable for the goalkeeper as most of his shots are, he takes far too long to shoot and then always go for a far post curler.

Just proves to me that his injury was more severe than we were told, he was excellent today and the link up on our left tore them to pieces. Jack is always available for an out ball and will take possession even when marked, he is such a clever player and very important to the team. Chuffed to bits he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.