10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need a fullback or a left center back who can hold width on the left to release Grealish to roam into middle occasionally. Pain to see when Ake is not able to play. Gundo left now and the right footed ball holder near box line to draw attention from Halaand is currently missing, especially when KDB is not on the pitch.

Foden and Bernardo are great midfielders but two in the middle means together with Halaand all left footed and some passing lanes are naturally off.

We really need a fullback or a left center back who can hold width on the left to release Grealish to roam into middle occasionally. Pain to see when Ake is not able to play. Gundo left now and the right footed ball holder near box line to draw attention from Halaand is currently missing, especially when KDB is not on the pitch.

Foden and Bernardo are great midfielders but two in the middle means together with Halaand all left footed and some passing lanes are naturally off.
Its a good thing we are heavily linked with Gvardiol then.

I think a chant for him using Beat It but obviously changing the main bit to Grealish, Jack Grealish. That's literally all i've got, let the away fans figure out the rest :D

If he doesn’t step it up, someone else will take is place. He’s been gash lately while Foden has looked hungry. Meritocracy is the rule here.

I am assuming you mean…pre-season.

Christ. Give the bloke a break, as long as he picks up where he left last season off then I couldn’t care less what he did against some Japanese team in sweltering humidity.

Those games don’t matter, they’re about fitness and nothing else. The real stuff starts on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.