10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling was a footballing fucking holocaust for his last 2 years. I literally cried with happiness when he left. First season with him gone and Jack in his position we won the treble. Funny that, hows his Balon D'or quest going at Chelsea?
Like I said different players have different bars. I really don’t get why the bar for Grealish is very low compared to others.

Seen a few criticising him today, they must have been watching a different game to me. He didn't put a foot wrong. All our play came down the left while he was on the pitch.
He didn't play badly today but I thought he was distracted all through the match.
Seemed like his sole intention was to get one over Azpilacueta.
Went down quicker than a roll of Axminster.

Laughing his way through the first half. Would just like him to do what he does best

Seen a few criticising him today, they must have been watching a different game to me. He didn't put a foot wrong. All our play came down the left while he was on the pitch.
Weird... I saw Manchester evening gave him an 8. They are usually very critical of him.

By his own admission he was gash in both finals so let's not go overboard on the "brilliant"
Ake was very average in the final and I see everyone praising him brilliant last season.

Remember Ake and Grealish both came back from injury just before the final and played with carrying the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.