10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 10 minutes, against 10 men, 3-0 up, he was clearly knackered, didn't do anything groundbreaking and didn't need to...but I really want to see him in the middle again.

Those 10 mins don't tell us much about what he could do with 90, but he didn't look out of place.

It was 10 minutes, against 10 men, 3-0 up, he was clearly knackered, didn't do anything groundbreaking and didn't need to...but I really want to see him in the middle again.

Those 10 mins don't tell us much about what he could do with 90, but he didn't look out of place.

Too much competition and many player ahead of him on midfield pecking order. I doubt he will get many chances playing in there.

Enjoyed his little cameo in centre mid, hope to see him given more opportunities there.
agree. So good at ball retention, works hard, a team player, seems a no brainer however will Pep do it.

Too much competition and many player ahead of him on midfield pecking order.
I don't necessarily disagree. And I'm a fan of what he does for us on the left. Just have a feeling that given the chance he'd do a very good job in a more central position.

I wish Grealish would stay on his feet more, when he’s past the defender and the play is opened up and it’s 2 on 2 or whatever, there are times when he can stay up I’ve no doubt but goes over.
We’re 3-0 up against ten men late on and he skips past the defender, would it not be better to keep going instead winning a free kick out near the corner flag?

That’s a minor thing that annoys me about Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.