10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, they both contribute in very different ways. I'd be very surprised if Jacks way isn't preffered for the next 2 games.
I think agaunst liverpool hes a defo. Pep wont want the same basketball game as yesterday against salah. We’ll get murdered.

but i have to say the prospect of Doku running at Tront gives me tingles in my pants area

I think agaunst liverpool hes a defo. Pep wont want the same basketball game as yesterday against salah. We’ll get murdered.

but i have to say the prospect of Doku running at Tront gives me tingles in my pants area

Won't happen unfortunately. But Foden against Tsimikas will be a laugh too.

I think there will come a time when Jack is asked to have a go at inside right; he looked good when he came inside against the Young lads.

Grealish is ok as a regular starter long as you have a high scoring Gundo another winger like Mahrez putting up decent numbers and also KDB scoring quite a lot and setting up even more for others.

we had none of these this season so far so I completely understand why Pep is happy to give many minutes to Doku who probably is ahead of the "schedule" a bit in terms of finding his feet at City.

I wish Nunes and Kovacic would chip in with a few goals, assists but they wont will they?
same with Grealish, this is an ongoing topic with him, he mentioned himself multiple times about improving his output numbers, but then also happy to pass it back rather than make things happen himself.

having said that when you are behind or chasing for a winner you want Doku on based on current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.