10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure he’s seen as the senior forward though. My biggest concern when we signed him was his fundamental lack of intelligence. He doesn’t learn quickly and so adaptation of his game takes longer than it would for someone like Bernardo, as he would get it immediately.

That’s not meant to dig Grealish out. We knew that before signing him. Remember the audio clip of him not knowing what a thesaurus was?

Pep will find a way to use him. Doku won’t play every game. He has an injury record too, so Grealish will have to work out a way to keep his form up without playing every game.

If he’s not happy with that, we sell him back to Villa for £60m.

Trying too hard with this one. Also it was encyclopedia.

Must do better, poor attempt.

People hate being wrong and had to eat a lot of humble pie last season when Jack was a vital part of our treble winning side. So now his form has dropped everyone who had to keep it zipped for 12 months is rushing to stick their oar in.

Everybody has players they just don't rate. Mine was Sterling but he's left and I love everyone in the current squad.
No one had to eat anything. Any criticism of Jack at the time it was written was fully justified same as any praise he got when he was outstanding was also fully justified.

Competition is everything in elite sport and Jack now has that in Doku.

Either he raises to the challenge or he dips , now doubt in my mind the former will happen.

But he needs to kick start his season, far too much stop start, time to show what he is about and that can only benefit the team and that's all that maters.

Some of the post on the last few pages is absolutely embarrasing to read.

Lack of respect about one of the man that bring the treble from some of our so called fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.