10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fan boys should remember this thread is for the 23/24 season and it's to discuss player performance.

So sorry but I couldn't give a flying one what he does off field, that includes buying a £6m house in knutsford/ visiting hospitals / getting parking tickets. All irrelevant, we should be discussing what he is actually doing on the pitch this season.

I imagine the usual suspects will jump to his defence but I don't care as you're clearly not city fans and just grealish fans.

Last edited:
The fan boys should remember this thread is for the 23/24 season and it's to discuss player performance.

So sorry but I couldn't give a flying one what he dies off field, that includes buying a £6m house in knutsford/ visiting hospitals / getting parking tickets. All irrelevant, we should be discussing what he is actually doing on the pitch this season.

I imagine the usual suspects will jump to his defence but I don't care as you're clearly not city fans and just grealish fans.
Ooh look at you.

I know I’m not a real city fan to most of you, but…every other 23/24 thread discusses past performance. Nearly every post about Dias’ recent form mentions he has credit in the bank - same with Alvarez and Akanji and almost every player from last year. I don’t know why that doesn’t apply here. And City very explicitly considers the players’ off field personality and life when signing them. If it’s important to them, it can also be valued by us.

Really a whole new level of vile in this thread now, even from people I would have hoped would know better. Absolutely disgusting sentiments expressed towards a player key to City winning the Treble and who shows nothing but passion and commitment to the club.

I hope he does find a different club soon because the fans of this one certainly don't deserve him.
Ha, less fan boying and more conversation or dont read it

People hate being wrong and had to eat a lot of humble pie last season when Jack was a vital part of our treble winning side. So now his form has dropped everyone who had to keep it zipped for 12 months is rushing to stick their oar in.

Everybody has players they just don't rate. Mine was Sterling but he's left and I love everyone in the current squad.

People hate being wrong and had to eat a lot of humble pie last season when Jack was a vital part of our treble winning side. So now his form has dropped everyone who had to keep it zipped for 12 months is rushing to stick their oar in.

Everybody has players they just don't rate. Mine was Sterling but he's left and I love everyone in the current squad.
Every single players threads are discussing performances game by game , last season is last season , for some reason that is not allowed in this one

Against Leipzig, everyone was awful first half due to the shape. We had no midfield at all and so also had Defenders way too high up the pitch.

Doku looked great in contrast when he came on because we changed the shape to get more bodies in midfield. Alvarez went in there alongside Foden and Lewis played alongside Rodri - creating that midfield box that was instrumental last season. Now We had numbers and caused numerous overloads that Doku benefitted from.

No surprise when the shape changed so did Fodens game. He came alive for the same reason. Alvarez too. Rodri looked imperious again as the conductor cos he had options and support.

Its not as simple as Jack went off and Doku came on and lit it up. It wasn't like for like. We have 2 great options, Jack is a little short of from and fitness but he'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.