10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking braindead getting booked and suspended for kicking the ball away when he's just come on to replace the injured doku. needs to be fined for that and be told he's really fucked us over with that. Wouldn't be surprised if all his 5 bookings have occurred once play has stopped.

Fucking braindead getting booked and suspended for kicking the ball away when he's just come on to replace the injured doku. needs to be fined for that and be told he's really fucked us over with that. Wouldn't be surprised if all his 5 bookings have occurred once play has stopped.

He knows the rules you can't kick the ball away in frustration anymore. Ridiculous, stupid booking he needs to stop doing this.

Thought he made a big difference and worked hard for his goal. For me we look a better side with him in it
Disagree -the game changed shape when Doku went off. They were pinned back down their right side relying on breakaways .As soon as Doku went off it released the pressure and they began to push up ,exposed the gap in our midfield and finished strongly . Our players were tiring as well so that's when you need a strong bench- we don't have one.

Disagree -the game changed shape when Doku went off. They were pinned back down their right side relying on breakaways .As soon as Doku went off it released the pressure and they began to push up ,exposed the gap in our midfield and finished strongly . Our players were tiring as well so that's when you need a strong bench- we don't have one.
It’s a really good point. Concerned that Doku sometimes loses the ball that puts us under pressures. I agree that the game did return in his injury. They no longer needed to worry about him.

Thought he made a big difference and worked hard for his goal. For me we look a better side with him in it
Agreed. Also, I feel sorry for the lad and that last chance of the game. He would have most probably scored the match-winning goal. Ref robbed him (and us) there.

He knows the rules you can't kick the ball away in frustration anymore. Ridiculous, stupid booking he needs to stop doing this.

It infuriates me at the best of times but more than usual in this case as I'm sure It's not the first time he's done it and to do it when he's fully aware he's one away from suspension and in a game where he's just seen his natural alternative come off injured, its genuinely incomprehensible how stupid it is.

I really hope the captains have let him know in the dressing room infront of everybody how fucking stupid he is.

I'll also just get this in now to hopefully save needless comments from others because with Jack, theres certain posters who lose their shit when anything that isn't overwhelming praise is said and claim its a witch hunt so i will point out ive said the exact same thing when rodri got sent off against forest, when Doku dived and got booked and also when alvarez got consecutive yellows at the start of the season for doing it.

One positive was that he was in position for a tap in which he almost never is, interesting to see if he does that more against Villa, oh hang on he's suspended for kicking the ball away, and Doku might be injured as well, City's toughest opponent by far is City.

You'd fucking hope he was told by the coaching staff that he can't get a card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.