10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he made a big difference and worked hard for his goal. For me we look a better side with him in it
Tottenham were completely pinned and suffocated by us in the 1st half. The were barely hanging on. The score would have been 5 before half time, if it was not for Haaland who has inherited the spirit of Raheem, missing sitters. Grealish came in, the possession flipped, they had 69% at one point and we had 31%, the were running us ragged. They came back in the game. But it is what it is, we all see things the way we want to see them.

Haven’t pretty much all his cards been for stupid things too. That was really poor today. Did well for the goal and played ok but back out of the side due to his own stupidity.

Yes. Which makes it even worse.

Grealish was booked in the 93rd minute against forest when we were winning 2-0 for handbags and a pushing match off the ball. Completely needless.

He was booked in the 94th minute vs chelsea for handbags off the ball. Again, Completely needless.

He's booked today for kicking the ball away. Completely needless.

Booked vs brighton in the 84th minute for saying something to the linesman off the ball. Completely needless.

Booked vs wolves 97th minute. This one I cannot recall so cannot be certain and perhaps somebody can correct me but given we were chasing the game, last few seconds I'm thinking it's a safe bet to say it's probably for something off the ball too.

There's at least 4 of the 5 bookings and highly likely to be all 5 that have occurred when play is stopped, entirely avoidable and a result of his pure stupidity and inability to control himself. It's indefensible.

Tottenham were completely pinned and suffocated by us in the 1st half. The were barely hanging on. The score would have been 5 before half time, if it was not for Haaland who has inherited the spirit of Raheem, missing sitters. Grealish came in, the possession flipped, they had 69% at one point and we had 31%, the were running us ragged. They came back in the game. But it is what it is, we all see things the way we want to see them.
Yeah they were the better side for me second half. Wasn’t just on Grealish but he certainly didn’t make a big difference. He was ok though and scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.