10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always count on Grealish's threads to bring out the worst discourses.
I think it’s people misunderstanding discourses. I am not saying he isn’t good enough. I’m saying his output from LW isn’t good enough. It obviously isn’t, regardless of what other value he provides.

We obviously haven’t bought him to just play safe 5-10 yard passes in field. And we don’t have the legs in midfield to cover for an overlapping left back to support Grealish and take a marker away.

The way he plays is fine when you have KDB creating from nothing and you have Gundogan popping up with goals from midfield. It balances well. But at the minute he needs to do more. It’s hardly a shock opinion.

wish he had shown that kind of extra now Villa away next game what Sterling and Palmer showed vs their ex-team when they played us. to prove a point. (wish Sterling had done it any of the Anfield failures while here)
but he gets a fucking yellow for kicking the ball away when he knows he is on 4 yellows already, I cant understand this.

wish he had shown that kind of extra now Villa away next game what Sterling and Palmer showed vs their ex-team when they played us. to prove a point. (wish Sterling had done it any of the Anfield failures while here)
but he gets a fucking yellow for kicking the ball away when he knows he is on 4 yellows already, I cant understand this.
The level of intelligence of many foreign players seems much higher than most homegrown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.