10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s shocking to be fair.
Not close to being good enough for a top club. Doesn’t have the pace to do anything other than come inside. He needs a left back overlapping and taking a defender away, but we can’t play like that because we have no legs in midfield to mop up the counter attack if we lose the ball. I’d try him as an 8 in Julian’s position. He couldn’t be any less effective than he is now. He has 1 goal in 27 games ffs.

Not close to being good enough for a top club. Doesn’t have the pace to do anything other than come inside. He needs a left back overlapping and taking a defender away, but we can’t play like that because we have no legs in midfield to mop up the counter attack if we lose the ball. I’d try him as an 8 in Julian’s position. He couldn’t be any less effective than he is now. He has 1 goal in 27 games ffs.
The disrespect is crazy... I'm not the biggest Grealish fan either but good grief.

Man City 4 - 0 Real Madrid on May 17, 2023. Does it count as mid-April in your calendar?

WHAT A LOT OF B**T!

BTW Dias was not anything "good" in the first half of last season. Bernado had tough time as well as KDB.
Man relax, you are gonnna get sick from so much anger. Clearly, you are not someone you can have a logical argument with, so I am not gonna bother, but most of us want Jack to succeed, because we want City to succeed.

I’m not saying HE isn’t good enough for a top club. I’m saying his output - 1 goal in 27 isn’t good enough for a top club when he occupies an attacking position. It clearly isn’t. It’s deluded to think that it is.
He's not a natural goal-scorer. He's never been. Go look at his reel of goals at Villa-it's also wildly underwhelming.

Pep doesn't play Grealish for goals, though. I'll be the first to tell you he's not a 100M player, but he is one of those players who won't show up in the stat sheet but contributes heavily to a team's success, as he has ours.

Wow just wow, is there a what a load of bollocks button on here

Idiotic yellow that makes him miss his return to Villa and with the loss of Rodri and Doku will cost us dear.

Decent when he came on and at least for once he put the ball in the back of the net and should have been given the chance to be the hero in the last seconds, shocking decision by the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.