10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well and was well up for the battle as he got booted around the pitch all game

How the right back never got booked is an absolute mystery

Well done Jack, match winning goal

I think he was actually really poor today. We had easily 4-5 counterattacks where we were 3v3 and Grealish never tried to dribble.

Still, created a great chance for Alvarez and scored the winning goal, that hopefully will give him more confidence.

Great for him to get the winning goal and his overall performance was decent.

I do wish he would get his head up though. Theres a time and a place for getting his foot on the ball and slowing it down, that time wasn’t today against those cloggers. The amount of 1v1s that became 1v3s was unreal.

I think he was actually really poor today. We had easily 4-5 counterattacks where we were 3v3 and Grealish never tried to dribble.

Still, created a great chance for Alvarez and scored the winning goal, that hopefully will give him more confidence.
Haha what?!

He created a great chance for Alvarez, and scored the winning goal, and yet you thought he was really poor!

Christ, he really must have set some high standards!

Haha what?!

He created a great chance for Alvarez, and scored the winning goal, and yet you thought he was really poor!

Christ, he really must have set some high standards!
Did you read my message? I mentioned he created that chance for Alvarez.

But it is also true we had at least 4 3v3 (especially in the FH) situations when as soon as the ball got to Jack, the danger stopped. The goal, although super important was more about set up than the actual shot.

I thought he was great today. He has a very unique skill set and is absolutely critical to the way we play. His control forces several opposition players to engage, he draws fouls, and also creates space for others. Some of his passes today were very KDBesque, and I thought he was one of our better players today. Finally got the winning goal he deserved vs Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.