10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
awful finish lol, keep should have saved but happy for Jack. Hopefully the numbers keep up.

Thought he was jolly good today. Excellent touch and willingness to get on the ball. Should have struck first time in the opening half but was good to see him in the middle, too. Clearly been given licence to drift inside and allow Gvardiol to attack up the flank. Need more such in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Thought bar the goal he was a non entirety. Chuffed for him though but could he not be played in the middle and for me we need an elite wide player.
No I disagree. He can hold the ball in the middle which we desperately needed in the previous matches. Some of the pass were good some might not be that inspiring but don't forget this is probably the first time he plays in the middle for quite a long time.

That Grealish move and pass to Alvarez in the first half was also elite. Should get an assist.

Had a decent game, kept the ball well and scored another goal. Shame Alvarez didn't put the ball in the net after a lovely pass from Jack.

Thought he was poor first half and hampering us more than anything. Every attack ended with him. Some great 1/2 touch football from the midfield cutting through the lines creating space for our forwards then grealish killed all momentum allowing them to get back into shape and having to start again. Pep clearly had a word at half time as it changed second half.

All credit to him for getting in the box for the goal, I've been critical of that in the past, he doesn't do it anywhere near enough, he's not alone in that but he's easily the worst offender. However he's now bagged 2 tap ins in his last 2 games doing just that. Hopefully it continues as there's always goals for whoever plays out wide if theyre consistently doing that, sterling made a living off it for about 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.