10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Doku is more direct and concentrated on his goals, than creating chances for Haaland.."

Not sure your serious!
No why ?

Jack always looks first to give a pass..

Doku (in most cases) tries to create chance individually and score..

Completely two different type of players..

No why ?

Jack always looks first to give a pass..

Doku (in most cases) tries to create chance individually and score..

Completely two different type of players..
Yea, one direct, pacey , a goal and assist threat.

Jack is a very different player but should be scoring and creating far more in this side.

Doku is a constant threat, he scares defenders.

Yea, one direct, pacey , a goal and assist threat.

Jack is a very different player but should be scoring and creating far more in this side.

Doku is a constant threat, he scares defenders.

He should get more assist if our forward is more clinical whenever he tried to pass to them.

The people saying Jack's goal was "lucky" are being typically poisonous re Jack. Many, many goals are lucky -- from all players in all teams, but I don't see that being pointed out. Take a good look at yourselves and your transparent agenda.

Too many on here cannot see Grealish isn't getting enough goals and assists. For a very skillful player i think he's so frustrating. Such a more cautious and reserved style since his Villa days and I don't tar those who question his end product as being haters as most blues want any City player to do well, unless they're a wrong un.

You are onto something there.
But I still believe he offers a lot to the team. He'll grow into it over time.
If he reaches the same confidence level in City as he had in Villa.
He's into his 3rd season with us now and Pep gas said he needs to add more goals and assists to his game, something jack admitted. One thing is for sure he's wasted stuck out on the left wing, I'd like to see him playing as an old fashioned Inside Left or see him given games on the right wing because time and time again jack cannot beat a man and cut in affectively enough to find a man. If Jack cannot raise his game to become more effective then it's only a matter of time that he's warming the bench watching Doku start in the big games.

Thought he was good before something clearly happened to him, physically. Hopefully only a niggle, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.