10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's into his 3rd season with us now and Pep gas said he needs to add more goals and assists to his game, something jack admitted. One thing is for sure he's wasted stuck out on the left wing, I'd like to see him playing as an old fashioned Inside Left or see him given games on the right wing because time and time again jack cannot beat a man and cut in affectively enough to find a man. If Jack cannot raise his game to become more effective then it's only a matter of time that he's warming the bench watching Doku start in the big games.

Seems odd to raise this after two goals in two games in the league! I was happy with his contribution last season and we won the treble. He can clearly score more but he does a lot of work on and off the ball which improves us as a team. It's great to have him and Doku as options and the contrast between them is a positive as it helps us have different ways to win games.

Seems odd to raise this after two goals in two games in the league! I was happy with his contribution last season and we won the treble. He can clearly score more but he does a lot of work on and off the ball which improves us as a team. It's great to have him and Doku as options and the contrast between them is a positive as it helps us have different ways to win games.

Not everyone apreciating there's two different kind player in our team, some of them want to have the same exact player in one position which is kind stupid imo because the reason you mentioned.

Delighted for his little goal streak. He's much more threatening when he's a little more central and has an overlapping runner, but I'm not sure we've fully worked out who's best to play that role.

Very un-grealish goal in that he took it quickly. Really good finish and even better positioning to be there to score it. Virtually anonymous afterwards though, not enough overall.

Played well but he’s playing with fear & doesn’t want to lose the ball.

Constantly coming inside today where all palace players are is madness. Him & Bernie should of swapped for a bit & gone outside but that’s down to pep so not on jack

Played well but he’s playing with fear & doesn’t want to lose the ball.

Constantly coming inside today where all palace players are is madness. Him & Bernie should of swapped for a bit & gone outside but that’s down to pep so not on jack

Yup, scared of losing his start in the side that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.