10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, scared of losing his start in the side that's why

Is it not just the way pep is telling the team to play. I’ve noticed it with other players. They always try and go for the safe option and focus on possession.

He got a goal and made a contribution, which is good

Is it not just the way pep is telling the team to play. I’ve noticed it with other players. They always try and go for the safe option and focus on possession.

He got a goal and made a contribution, which is good

Oh yea deffo is,but a change from last season which Pep only has the answer for, 2 in 2 is great and long may it continue, but……….pep will have him out for Doku soon enough, can see it now

Took his goal well, no one in front of him to block it, but nothing like the player he was at Villa he’s now boring and predictable. Not good when the tactics are to play a centre half wider and further forward than him.

Very un-grealish goal in that he took it quickly. Really good finish and even better positioning to be there to score it. Virtually anonymous afterwards though, not enough overall.
Grealish: Scored the first and played an important role in the second, stepping up and taking responsibility as a key player in the attack. 7

-- Manchester evening

I believe you will notice his contribution to the 2nd goal if it is Raz or Doku cutting inside.

BTW that disallowed free kick goal was a foul on Grealish as well.

You just dislike him. Admit it.

Grealish: Scored the first and played an important role in the second, stepping up and taking responsibility as a key player in the attack. 7

-- Manchester evening

I believe you will notice his contribution to the 2nd goal if it is Raz or Doku cutting inside.

BTW that disallowed free kick goal was a foul on Grealish as well.

You just dislike him. Admit it.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. That poster, and others, for whatever reason, intensely dislike Jack. God knows why, but they do.

Anyone digging Jack out right now can get fucked as far as I’m concerned.

Meh. Ironically looks even less effective and dangerous at a time he’s in a run of goalscoring form.

Meh. Ironically looks even less effective and dangerous at a time he’s in a run of goalscoring form.
I agree with you.

I'm a bigger fan of Jack's than most and always find myself wishing he was out there when he's not, but he's left me frustrated these last few games. Just find myself wanting him to let the ball go a second earlier, or take his man on at certain times, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.