10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked very overheated tonight. His Instagram post seems to confirm he struggled in the heat which probably affected his decision making. Still, would have got at least one assist tonight. He’ll be fine for Friday once they’ve had a few more days to acclimatise.

Never understand posts claiming Grealish is in bad form. To me he's been at a very similar level ever since arriving: almost never great, almost never terrible, always good at keeping the ball and winning free kicks, always well off the required level at scoring and assisting.

Don't think he's been in bad form lately and didn't think he was in good form last season. To me he's played pretty much at his level (which is still very high, for any team other than the very best in the world) since he got here.

Sterling v Grealish
Cabbage v Broccoli
Beige v Magnolia
Spam v Tofu
Fog v Mist
Fart v Toejam
Frustrated v Frustrating
Gave up v Giving up

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

His game has become very predictable.
He's not a natural left winger, I think most would agree with that. He rarely takes the full back on the outside because he's so dominantly right footed, he cuts inside, so yes he is predictable.

One thing I have noticed for a long time, is I've never seen a forward player have more shots blocked than Jack. I reckon well over 50% of his shots end up getting blocked, and that's probably because defender's can read what he's going to do.

His Worst performance of the season IMO, yet should have had an assist and a goal. But, he killed so many attacks. So so frustrating when hes like that. Way too many touches and doing everything at jogging pace.

Never understand posts claiming Grealish is in bad form. To me he's been at a very similar level ever since arriving: almost never great, almost never terrible, always good at keeping the ball and winning free kicks, always well off the required level at scoring and assisting.

Don't think he's been in bad form lately and didn't think he was in good form last season. To me he's played pretty much at his level (which is still very high, for any team other than the very best in the world) since he got here.
100% this ^ He is a very decent player, a great player? Not for me and never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.