10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20240127-110919.png

To be clear, that's 50W 11D and only 5L, and I'm pretty sure at least a couple of those losses were when Rodri wasn't playing.

doku ,who has largely taken jacks place has the same percentage
With a much smaller sample size, during a season when Grealish was out for a significant period with injuries etc.

Good to see the usual application of common sense (and tiresome lack of respect) applied to positive stats about Grealish. SIGH

I wonder if Jack will be with us next season, he certainly doesn’t seem in favour at the moment, and Foden and Doku certainly seem more menacing

With a much smaller sample size, during a season when Grealish was out for a significant period with injuries etc.

Good to see the usual application of common sense (and tiresome lack of respect) applied to positive stats about Grealish. SIGH
You seem to have an inability to see that when people call your own personal bias and bullshit out, they're often not having a go at grealish, They're having a go at your opinions. Unless you are Jack himself, you should really separate the two. Actual city fans have no underlying hatred of grealish as you regularly suggest, far from it, he's a very likeable character.

I wonder if Jack will be with us next season, he certainly doesn’t seem in favour at the moment, and Foden and Doku certainly seem more menacing

I'd say it's highly unlikely he goes anywhere. He knows it's all downhill from us and he seems to love it here. Whilst we might transition away from him being a regular starter in future as pep regularly reinvents our system, if he's doing what Pep asks, there's going to be a role for him.

Even if he did decide he wanted to move on, we would rightly want a huge chunk of the money paid for him back and he won't be on minimum wage either, who's going to stump up the money for him? We wouldn't let him go to any club actually capable of buying him in this country and with respect to grealish, He struggles with English at times so I can't see him coping abroad. I see him being here at least until he's in his 30s and on the decline.

13 minutes in 3 games. Pep did not bother to give him a start to gain form before difficult schedule comes. It is Pep's way to tell you not in the picture anymore.

Clear signal from the club to urge a player to move in the summer.

A quite reasonable time as well. Grealish's selling value will only decrease in the next few years when he is on the wrong side of 30.

13 minutes in 3 games. Pep did not bother to give him a start to gain form before difficult schedule comes. It is Pep's way to tell you not in the picture anymore.

A quite reasonable time as well. Grealish's selling value will only decrease in the next few years when he is on the wrong side of 30.
I think you're reading into things a bit much, Grealish is still integral to Peps' plans, He'll probably start a lot of the big games towards the end of the season, it could be Pep sending him a message that he needs to up his level.

God, what an awfully wrong interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.