10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking anything about his games.

I am only saying him no longer in Pep's plan.

That is a big difference.
Then fine. City can sell him and he'll become a pivotal player for another team. 90% of this forum would be delighted. And as Jack will likely get to play like Jack again for the first time since he left Villa, probably so will he.

There are 7 games to play in Feb before the next derby.

I don’t even understand what you’re on about tbh. If you think we can go for the league, UCL and FA Cup without Grealish you are utterly deluded.

It’s like last season never happened.

I am just saying him no longer a starter in Pep's plan.

It is nothing related to his ability or contribution.

Pep kicked players out in the past when he wanted a different system/ moved interest to other players. Other coaches also do. It is Pep acting like last season never happened and he moved on to different things which he has all the rights to do. Not me. And the only sensible thing to do is to reclaim some transfer fee and wage room before the player hits 30. We have ffp to think about.

Or let's put a bet on how many games Grealish will start in the next 3 games on the condition he is in the squad.

I will say no more than 1. Do you have the confidence that he will start on 2 or more games? I am happy to apologize if I am wrong. WDYT?

Well, only in a world where Pep is happy to lose balls on the counter against big teams and damage his chances of winning a fourth title.

Newcastle and Spurs told us why we need Grealish. And earlier in the season Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

No way is Doku starting ahead of him in those kind of games in the run-in.
No, but Foden, Bernardo and KDB are. Neither Doku or Grealish will be starters.

If Doku is playing the big games ahead of Jack we can kiss goodbye to winning anything this season.

Why it is an "if" ?

Doku has already played ahead of Grealish in big and small games ever since our derby vs Man Utd.

Grealish has zero league starts when Doku is in the squad after the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.