10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is like entering the twilight zone.

Do some posters actually read back what they’re writing and realise how absurd they sound?

Jack was critical in keeping our PL dreams stay afloat last season. He created the most chances in the UCL and worked his arse off for the club. By all means he’s one of the most well-liked members of the dressing room and does so much good off the field, much of which goes unreported.

He, along with most other players and club staff, rightly celebrated his backside off after we won the treble and *shock horror* had a few drinks and a good time.

If anyone was paying attention, he was training hard in the off-season before he even got back to the club in mid-July.

Most importantly in the context of recent performances on the pitch - again, if anyone had been paying attention - he has had a recurring hip problem since the end of last season, which was reported on back in May, although understandably would have got lost with everything else going on at the time.

In the Community Shield he was holding his hip a lot and was evidently in quite a bit of pain both during the first half and in the second half just before he came off at 57 minutes. I was at Wembley so saw this first hand.

This is the most likely explanation to why he didn’t play against Burnley. He was doing shuttle runs after the match which to me suggests he may have missed one or two training sessions due to his hip niggle.

Oh, and as for his “off the pitch” “behaviour”, if people on here are going to side with The Scum newspaper and slate him for the absolute criminal horror of parking on a set of double yellows in a quiet back street, then you’re no better than the Rags or Dippers, or for that fact, the sad bastards who sit watching his car for 4 hours in the hope of getting a cheap headline.

So, instead of indulging in your willed and forced hate of Grealish (because some posters here just love to hate him), may I suggest you get your facts in order first? It’s absolutely embarrassing to see City fans writing such drivel about one of our own.
Lol, calm down flower

Too much partying and off field stuff for me.

Sick of hearing about him at the moment.
Needs to get his head on.

You mean like doing the extra training that he has been doing to ensure he keeps up the standards he set last season?

Is that the sort of 'getting his head on' to which you refer?

I believe Aguero was always getting parking fines when he went to the music shop on the corner of Piccadilly (friends brother worked there for a while).

Anything Jack does gets in the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.