10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the front pages again , why is he out so late at night at this time not to mention arrogantly parking on double yellows for four hrs , just stay off the fucking front pages for being a twat, the others manage it

Maybe he went out got pissed and and walked home

After gundo left and new LB joins I think that Grealish needs to pick up some midfield tricks from early stage of his career to give a hand more in the midfield. Not necessarily play there but should be more comfortable to roam and help. Receive and turn. It was Gundo job once and I don't think any other LCM will fill in such a big gap right now. So LW has to help. It is difficult to image that Grealish was once a half turn genius in his early career based on his recent performance. He rarely turns or even gives a try.

I refuse to watch the pre match punditry before, half time and after the game.
Was there any mention of why grealish didn’t play ?

I thought he would of at-least got some minutes around the 80 mark

Tbf to him when he's not out there I find myself thinking that we're missing him and what he brings to the pitch. Our press looks a lot better with him in it for one.

I refuse to watch the pre match punditry before, half time and after the game.
Was there any mention of why grealish didn’t play ?

I thought he would of at-least got some minutes around the 80 mark
Maybe still building fitness?

Could be that we plan to use him in the super cup and he's not quite at multiple games a week stamina yet.

Or perhaps Pep just didn't think he was needed for this game.

Tbf to him when he's not out there I find myself thinking that we're missing him and what he brings to the pitch. Our press looks a lot better with him in it for one.
We're much less hectic in transition, going both ways, when he's there.

I wondered whether he was in Pep's bad books for some reason? Expected him to get some minutes yesterday, hopefully saving him for Wednesday?

He does add great control when he plays, but he’s not pulled up any trees in pre season so I can see why he was on the bench.

He will come good though as he’s a top player and a great human being. I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.