10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok nothing more, he has to improve his final ball or shot, again he gets in very good position to shoot but he telegraphs his intentions to the keeper or defender, makes him easy to defend against.

Come on Jackie show you can help for the loss of goals and assists from Mahrez and Guno.

I don’t know why, but he doesn’t have the confidence and swagger that he developed last season. So far he is looking much more like 1st season Grealish than 2nd season.

I don’t know why, but he doesn’t have the confidence and swagger that he developed last season. So far he is looking much more like 1st season Grealish than 2nd season.
the spark went out before last season ended.
as others have said, very predictable at the moment.
its still early and aside from one or two players we look way off the pace altogether.
lets see how jack and the other lads perform in a months time.

9ozb5BB.jpg

oexF8pF.gif
Jack truly has a good heart.

frustrating performance yesterday. He was given a ton of space and was found quite a lot but really didn't take any of the opportunities he was given. I know, I know, guardiola wingers or whatever. But I think a faster/more direct winger would have ran riot.

The problem is without gundo, KDB and mahrez, his ineffectiveness stands out.

the spark went out before last season ended.
as others have said, very predictable at the moment.
its still early and aside from one or two players we look way off the pace altogether.
lets see how jack and the other lads perform in a months time.
The problem for him though is he’ll always be very predictable when stuck out on the left. He’s completely one footed and when he cuts in doesn’t have the ability to create half a yard and bend one in the corner with the regularity of say a Mahrez. Yes he had some great games out there but i still think most his best attributes are wasted out there. His strength and ability to keep the ball in tight spaces are fantastic. His work rate is also superb these days. As much as i want Foden to for fill his potential centrally i think at times they could currently swap roles for a good while in games. Foden can actually give us genuine width and whip crosses in. Jack would have got on the ball much more and retained possession for us better with his strength in central areas.

Say what you want about this lad but this was my highlight of last night, that little girl probably didn’t even know who he was, he stopped and fucked off the everyone around him to make her feel special, Pep and a few others did it later, Mr and Mrs Grealish you did a good job bringing up this young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.