10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the type of player who could create something out of nothing in the blink of an eye, on the contrary, he's a beneficiary of the whole system. So when there is no support from the full back on his side to take away the opponent full back and create space for him, no attacking midfielders' good off the ball running to be his choices to pass to, no right winger press up to the far post to be his another choice other than Haaland to lob to, he'd be very average and predictable.

Looks a bit ‘off it’ at the moment. I thought his performances dropped late last season, he wasn’t great in either final, and has struggled in the two exhibition games so far this season.

I can only remember him trying to get to the byline once last night and he got kicked in the bollocks by their midfielder and I don’t think he tried again.

Will need to have more in his locker against Trippier.

Thought he was better last night than in pre season. What a smashing lad though, took the trouble to have a chat with the youngster during the trophy presentation, hard not to like him, and even harder to understand why most fans of other teams boo the fuck out of him

Thought he was better last night than in pre season. What a smashing lad though, took the trouble to have a chat with the youngster during the trophy presentation, hard not to like him, and even harder to understand why most fans of other teams boo the fuck out of him
If you asked them why, they’d probably say ‘erm, err, well, errr…’ because they haven’t got a clue why they do it.

They got swept into Villa fans’ bitter shite on social media about being a snake (with obligatory snake emojis, usually three of them for some reason) and a disgrace for leaving them for City. Then other fans copy what they’ve heard the week before because they can’t think for themselves. Leicester fans were the first to boo him in the Community Shield. Those dullards don’t even like Villa.

The worst one I remember for this was when John Terry shagged Wayne Bridge’s missus. Our first game after it happened was Hull away and the ’ull fans booed Bridge! Proper weirdos.

Like to see him go around his defender on the left more like he was doing last season.

Still early games but seens to be reverting to only cutting.

It was a problem Mahrez had early on, but then he started adding the outside element and became unpredictable again.

Its something I appreciate with Palmers dribbling style in that he twists and turns and can go on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.