10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of leash? very strange post.

And ofcourse you gonna bring up 100m pound player when it didn't matter shit at all for this discussion.
The leash of what constitutes a good performance. People are pointing to 5-10 minutes of sustained pressure from Copenhagen after he went off to justify what he brings. I'll repeat it: I rate Grealish as a player higher than most, but even when fit and playing this season, he's been a MILE off where he was last season.

It does not work like this.

Even you check all the box the common suggestion would be ease the player into the team by playing from 10 min 30 min and then a start. Returning early from a groin injury and straight start is...odd and against normal practices.

Besides it is not the 1st time this season we saw this. It happened to Kev and Stones as well. Then you really have to raise some tough questions.

Are everyone from medical and coaching team who supervise daily training and recovery fully honest to Pep and players?
With Kev they were trying to avoid surgery after a prolonged rest it was clear that that they did take a risk in playing him but the surgery was a risk also The medical team also include the one from the Belgian national team clearly they must have agreed with the strategy
Jonny Stones was injured making a tackle that shouldn't have been necessary if the lino had flagged for the offside in any case it was not relevant to his previous injury

Have you ever seen Grealish play? He is in his 4th season for us I'd be over the moon if he managed to get 3 shots on target let alone score a hat trick. He has only scored 14 in 3 and half years.
2 and 1/2 years. Where did the extra year come from? Just asking...

He keeps saying the academy boys get treated differently to brought in players , they get treated badly according to him , repeated after every game , in every thread

i have answered your post because he wont
I disagree with @TrentGrisham , I don't think the academy boys are treated badly but I do think it would be nice to fast track at least 3 of them this season. Yesterday's game I was hoping to see a lot of the academy boys but Pep had other ideas and rightfully so, what do I know

With Kev they were trying to avoid surgery after a prolonged rest it was clear that that they did take a risk in playing him but the surgery was a risk also The medical team also include the one from the Belgian national team clearly they must have agreed with the strategy
Jonny Stones was injured making a tackle that shouldn't have been necessary if the lino had flagged for the offside in any case it was not relevant to his previous injury
So you agree that the medical team overestimated the workload the player can handle and underestimated the physical challenges on the pitch? Twice in a row. And now it is the 3rd time.

So you agree that the medical team overestimated the workload the player can handle and underestimated the physical challenges on the pitch? Twice in a row. And now it is the 3rd time.
No I don’t agree To suggest that’s of probably the best medical team in the PL is frankly ridiculous

The hamstring operation is a tricky one and a final resort to be avoided, after a extended break and remedial work, with obviously lots of investigation such as scans the medical teams of City and Belgian decided the best course of action was no evasive treatment. Obviously this didn’t work but the only proof was match action
We will have to wait and see with Jack it maybe that’s surgery is required and he won’t be seen again this season or it was just a minor set back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.