10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you should become the head of the medical team and teach them how it should be done.

If a player comes through all the physical tests without a problem, and then tells the medical team he feels fine, what are they supposed to do?
It does not work like this.

Even you check all the box the common suggestion would be ease the player into the team by playing from 10 min 30 min and then a start. Returning early from a groin injury and straight start is...odd and against normal practices.

Besides it is not the 1st time this season we saw this. It happened to Kev and Stones as well. Then you really have to raise some tough questions.

Are everyone from medical and coaching team who supervise daily training and recovery fully honest to Pep and players?

On the 16th Feb we were told he’d be out for “2-3 weeks”. 11 days later he is in the starting line up. Seems rushed.
I said “Groin - a month” when it happened. Can’t believe he was back so soon. Now, it seems like it’ll be at least a month, which is crap timing, but good for Nunes, I hope!

He's rushed back as he thought his place his under threat.

In the big games, he's one of the first 3-4 names on the team sheet.
I am not sure it is the way Pep saw it.

If so he would give Grealish more game time in the first half of the season to build up fitness and rhythm.

As everyone has said, I'm sad for him too, and I've defended him forever(check my history if you must), but the leash he's been given by some fans is too long even for me. He's a 100M-pound player, FFS. Some saying we wouldn't have given up that banger in the first half if we were out there is laughable. I wish our academy prospects were held to the same standard as him.
Ha, this AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.