10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone has said, I'm sad for him too, and I've defended him forever(check my history if you must), but the leash he's been given by some fans is too long even for me. He's a 100M-pound player, FFS. Some saying we wouldn't have given up that banger in the first half if we were out there is laughable. I wish our academy prospects were held to the same standard as him.

Ups and downs of a footballer , he was superb last season but cannot get going this season injuries and poor form has really hit him , hope he has a few weeks to get fully fit and he has a part in out trophy hunt in April/May , you dont become a bad player overnight , Jack is class just need him back to his best.

As everyone has said, I'm sad for him too, and I've defended him forever(check my history if you must), but the leash he's been given by some fans is too long even for me. He's a 100M-pound player, FFS. Some saying we wouldn't have given up that banger in the first half if we were out there is laughable. I wish our academy prospects were held to the same standard as him.

What kind of leash? very strange post.

And ofcourse you gonna bring up 100m pound player when it didn't matter shit at all for this discussion.

Very untypical for City's way to handle recovery.
Would be interesting to know what went wrong in Jack's case twice. We have enough cover to take more time, the squad is in a strong shape at this point of the season.

On the 16th Feb we were told he’d be out for “2-3 weeks”. 11 days later he is in the starting line up. Seems rushed.
At the end of the day, the player knows his body better than anyone else and if he's told everyone he's good, what can you do. It's commendable but players are sometimes their own worst enemy rushing back from injury.

At the end of the day, the player knows his body better than anyone else and if he's told everyone he's good, what can you do. It's commendable but players are sometimes their own worst enemy rushing back from injury.

Our medical team should done better i think telling the player no if they think the player in question didn't fit enough.

They better equipped to detect the problem and an expert regarding this matter more than the player regardless the player itself know their body more.

Our medical team should done better i think telling the player no if they think the player in question didn't fit enough.

They better equipped to detect the problem and an expert regarding this matter more than the player regardless the player itself know their body more.
Perhaps you should become the head of the medical team and teach them how it should be done.

If a player comes through all the physical tests without a problem, and then tells the medical team he feels fine, what are they supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.