10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickles me that the doubters are eager to flood in 2 games into the season.

If only he'd been absolutely instrumental in us winning a treble last season, our 3rd premier league in a row, and part of a team that scored 151 goals.

releases the ball WAY too late. that's my main criticism of him. Every pass/shot of his is AT LEAST a second too late

He is top 10 in the world, until we get to the box. Still a very talented and hard working player. He opens a lot of spaces, great ball retention, helps a lot on defense, good passing.

Although, I am really surprised his crosses and shooting have not improved even a little in 2 years with us. Clearly, he is a hard worker, so I wonder what is stopping him from improving in those aspects.

Tickles me that the doubters are eager to flood in 2 games into the season.

If only he'd been absolutely instrumental in us winning a treble last season, our 3rd premier league in a row, and part of a team that scored 151 goals.
Pep would have been very very happy with him tonight. He did everything asked of him once again.

Alvarez fanboy?
No way.
My opinion was just the things you were complaining about Alvarez, Haaland was worse.

But anyway how am I jack bashing, you don’t want more from our 100m winger? Well I definitely want more in the final third from him and I also praised his workrate.
Player is not a robot. Contributing more on the back means you have less energy to push forward. It was once in the past Bernado and Jesus did the same role to protect the team. Every team needs such a player when the team is in difficult time. Sadly not every fan appreciate this.

On the other side, shall we buy a real left wing back to give Grealish a breath? I cannot image Walker & Grealish wingback pair will last this season.

Ha suprise suprise

Get upset I questioned Alvarez and here you are Jack bashing ....

If you can't see what he brings then I stand by my quote your a just a fan boy
He brought composure in bucket fulls and workrate, not his best game tonight in terms of end product/penetration (steady on, at ease) but played his part in a great win. Can’t believe any true blues want to doubt any members of our current squad - all top class !

Alvarez fanboy?
No way.
My opinion was just the things you were complaining about Alvarez, Haaland was worse.

But anyway how am I jack bashing, you don’t want more from our 100m winger? Well I definitely want more in the final third from him and I also praised his workrate.

Alvarez fanboy?
No way.

Bore off pal

Some of.you are.so predictable,

Joined dates are a dead give away for some of you...

Straight to the Grealish thread you ,
Probably the same as last year ,or were you still supporting Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.