10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can look at his performance two ways.

1. He was the only one of our front three that gave us any control. Haaland was anonymous and Bernie just kept giving the ball away. Jack was excellent at getting us up the pitch and gave us a solidity that the other two sadly didn’t.

2. He had some big fucking chances again and the end product was as it normally is. He honestly hits more defenders shins that Jesus Navas ever did. You would think it was impossible to have as many shots blocked as he does. Some of Reals best chances, came from our own good chances that Jack did nothing with.

Theres not many players over the years that have had me so torn on whether I rate them highly or not. He can be world class/Sunday league in the space of 10 seconds. I don’t know anymore.

The best offensive player, but man how can an offensive player be this bad at shooting. He had a chance in the 1H that every single offensive City player scores. Frustrating, but we have to accept the bad with the brilliant.

did a great job tonight, wasnt losing the ball left and right like most of our players, simply by playing his game. the end product is what it is at this point, he still puts defenses on their heels, which is also very important

I think you can look at his performance two ways.

1. He was the only one of our front three that gave us any control. Haaland was anonymous and Bernie just kept giving the ball away. Jack was excellent at getting us up the pitch and gave us a solidity that the other two sadly didn’t.

2. He had some big fucking chances again and the end product was as it normally is. He honestly hits more defenders shins that Jesus Navas ever did. You would think it was impossible to have as many shots blocked as he does. Some of Reals best chances, came from our own good chances that Jack did nothing with.

Theres not many players over the years that have had me so torn on whether I rate them highly or not. He can be world class/Sunday league in the space of 10 seconds. I don’t know anymore.

I think that's fair to a point. I'm not arsed about his goals and assists, it's what he adds to the whole team when he plays. We play better with him in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.