10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack, frankly, has me worried. He's overdoing it. For a fit , healthy young athlete , getting mangled after winning a major trophy/ies is fine. Well played , son, enjoy your night out/morning after/following lunchtime.

But getting mangled multiple times in the 3-4 ensuing weeks is not good , and if he keeps it up, he won't be all that fit , healthy & young for very much longer. Best, Gazza, Rooney, numerous others have all gone down that path, thinking their talent alone would keep them at the top. The rest of the squad had a party too, but we haven't sees Ruben etc. hanging around in clubs that las few weeks.

HE's had a good-ish season, a 6 or 7 out of 10 season , not a stellar, best-player-on-the-planet season. This coming season he needs , again, to front up and improve further on last season, not rest on his laurels with a bottle of Stolly in his hand.
I hope for his sake, Pep's and ours that he's in damn good condition when he presents for pre-season. No excuses.
We don't know that, though. That's just a lot of tabloid talk trying to make him out to be an alcoholic. He can attend the clubs without getting hammered. For example, here are some of our best role models, KDB and Ake, doing exactly the same last night:
1688889643232.png

Jack, frankly, has me worried. He's overdoing it. For a fit , healthy young athlete , getting mangled after winning a major trophy/ies is fine. Well played , son, enjoy your night out/morning after/following lunchtime.

But getting mangled multiple times in the 3-4 ensuing weeks is not good , and if he keeps it up, he won't be all that fit , healthy & young for very much longer. Best, Gazza, Rooney, numerous others have all gone down that path, thinking their talent alone would keep them at the top. The rest of the squad had a party too, but we haven't sees Ruben etc. hanging around in clubs that las few weeks.

HE's had a good-ish season, a 6 or 7 out of 10 season , not a stellar, best-player-on-the-planet season. This coming season he needs , again, to front up and improve further on last season, not rest on his laurels with a bottle of Stolly in his hand.
I hope for his sake, Pep's and ours that he's in damn good condition when he presents for pre-season. No excuses.
Oh shut up. I’ve seen loads of our players on their holidays drinking, going out, partying.
Funnily enough only 1 gets attention and here you are lapping it up. Get a grip and let the players live.

He had a good season not the out of this world Season some seem to think he had. Needs to add more goals and assists and show up in cup finals which by his own admission he failed to do this time around.
As for the partying? What of it? Once pre season starts that will end until next summer.

This is a nice little watch. Indicative of the player and the man that when he's building a hypothetical team including himself and Vini Jr, his natural instinct is "I'll take one for the team on the right, let Vini have the left".

we haven't sees Ruben etc. hanging around in clubs that las few weeks.
Different players have a different idea of down-time, but the evidence is there if you look for it that all of our players are (deservedly) enjoying themselves. Even Ruben.

You see more of some players in the media than others because of different levels of general interest. Some players sell content and attract views more than others. It doesn't necessarily mean they're doing anything wrong.

Jack had a big party summer last year and returned to pre-season in great shape. No reason to expect any different this year.

Some of us, no matter our field, need a big blow-out every now and again. Without it, our mental health can be precarious. After the season we had, any player needing that should be fee to have it. I am certain that the rules of return are in place: fall foul of those and you deserve what's coming your way.

Oh shut up. I’ve seen loads of our players on their holidays drinking, going out, partying.
Funnily enough only 1 gets attention and here you are lapping it up. Get a grip and let the players live.
Nuff said. Let Jack do the talking on the pitch. Best of luck to him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.