10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack, frankly, has me worried. He's overdoing it. For a fit , healthy young athlete , getting mangled after winning a major trophy/ies is fine. Well played , son, enjoy your night out/morning after/following lunchtime.

But getting mangled multiple times in the 3-4 ensuing weeks is not good , and if he keeps it up, he won't be all that fit , healthy & young for very much longer. Best, Gazza, Rooney, numerous others have all gone down that path, thinking their talent alone would keep them at the top. The rest of the squad had a party too, but we haven't sees Ruben etc. hanging around in clubs that las few weeks.

HE's had a good-ish season, a 6 or 7 out of 10 season , not a stellar, best-player-on-the-planet season. This coming season he needs , again, to front up and improve further on last season, not rest on his laurels with a bottle of Stolly in his hand.
I hope for his sake, Pep's and ours that he's in damn good condition when he presents for pre-season. No excuses.
Exactly.

Agreed,i adore Jack,and have always backed him.....but he looks like he belongs on Love Island rather than in our shirt the way he is now carrying on.

The lads a pro athlete,his career is short,he needs to remember such and start growing up a bit whare alcohol and partying is concerned.

Bring it on......;-)
I agree he needs to decide is he a professional footballer or a professional model/influence/pisshead.

If he's carrying on during the season, that's the time to be concerned.

Personally I think he will have his work cut out this season, he has plenty to work on-but that's nothing to do with having a few weeks off. The time to start judging will be on the pitch.

If he's carrying on during the season, that's the time to be concerned.

Personally I think he will have his work cut out this season, he has plenty to work on-but that's nothing to do with having a few weeks off. The time to start judging will be on the pitch.
I read somewhere or heard an interview that he doesn’t drink during the season. His fix is a fuck load of Chinese food after a game.

Then he enjoys his summer. Nothing wrong with that if you can perform the way he did last season, in a team like this and for a demanding manager like Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.