10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different players have a different idea of down-time, but the evidence is there if you look for it that all of our players are (deservedly) enjoying themselves. Even Ruben.

You see more of some players in the media than others because of different levels of general interest. Some players sell content and attract views more than others. It doesn't necessarily mean they're doing anything wrong.

Jack had a big party summer last year and returned to pre-season in great shape. No reason to expect any different this year.

One of my friends luvvs Ruben and been following his socials. He has been out and about :-). Bro and fam are with him.

I personally don't mind what Jacky Boy does off pitch, he is young, he gets caned, good powers of recovery.

Seems to be partying a little too much for me, getting fed up of seeing him to be honest now.
Needs to focus and get back here for the new season.
Agreed,i adore Jack,and have always backed him.....but he looks like he belongs on Love Island rather than in our shirt the way he is now carrying on.

The lads a pro athlete,his career is short,he needs to remember such and start growing up a bit whare alcohol and partying is concerned.

Bring it on......;-)

Agreed,i adore Jack,and have always backed him.....but he looks like he belongs on Love Island rather than in our shirt the way he is now carrying on.

The lads a pro athlete,his career is short,he needs to remember such and start growing up a bit whare alcohol and partying is concerned.

Bring it on......;-)
to be honest it's getting boring, Pep won't be happy at all.

to be honest it's getting boring, Pep won't be happy at all.

Pep won't give a shit as long as he turns up on time on the first day of preseason, under 10% body fat and can put up a decent result in the bleep test or whatever it is City use to benchmark fitness.

A Pep quote that always stands out for me is "I'm not their father". He's their boss, and as long as their work performance doesn't drop, he stops controlling them the minute they leave the training ground.

Pep won't give a shit as long as he turns up on time on the first day of preseason, under 10% body fat and can put up a decent result in the bleep test or whatever it is City use to benchmark fitness.

A Pep quote that always stands out for me is "I'm not their father". He's their boss, and as long as their work performance doesn't drop, he stops controlling them the minute they leave the training ground.
Not gonna happen if he keeps getting pissed every night

Seems to be partying a little too much for me, getting fed up of seeing him to be honest now.
Needs to focus and get back here for the new season.
Why should he come back early, needs to spend as much time relaxing and enjoying the summer as he can as do all our players.If you're fed up don't look at places your likely to see it, this is the first I've seen all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.