10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

if we go of stats then yeh he did ok but if i go with what i see during the game then i think he was poor
he just doesnt seem to have that split second decision making thats needed in his position.
look i love the guy and im always willing him on but i think he just holds onto the ball to long.
hes had enough time here now so for me his number of appearances will tell me what peps thinking.

if we go of stats then yeh he did ok but if i go with what i see during the game then i think he was poor
he just doesnt seem to have that split second decision making thats needed in his position.
look i love the guy and im always willing him on but i think he just holds onto the ball to long.
hes had enough time here now so for me his number of appearances will tell me what peps thinking.
Or his injuries.

Pep pretty much plays him whenever he is fit, so not sure what more you can ask for in terms of believing the confidence that Pep has in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.