10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Gonna re-iterate the idea that I'd like to see Jack tried as a centre midfielder next to Rodri.

And to counter the idea: Pep would have tried it if he wanted to.

There has been so little time between seasons, that I doubt Pep has had time to really work with any player in any meaningful capacity the last few years.

This summer is also bad, but I hope Pep can see it, he doesn't always see every players best potential (he is human).

They do but sometimes injuries are due to lifestyle.
Look at the injuries we have had this season alone. KDB, Haaland and Eddie all been injured quite a lot but you wouldn't say that they have bad lifestyles. I know where you are going with Jack and his lifestyle but I bet his lifestyle is nothing like what you think it is. He has just been unfortunate this season. He didn't get injured at all last season or the one before so I don't go for that argument.

Look at the injuries we have had this season alone. KDB, Haaland and Eddie all been injured quite a lot but you wouldn't say that they have bad lifestyles. I know where you are going with Jack and his lifestyle but I bet his lifestyle is nothing like what you think it is. He has just been unfortunate this season. He didn't get injured at all last season or the one before so I don't go for that argument.
Unfortunate or not it's affecting his performances and more importantly the team.

Ederson and KDB have performed brilliantly after injury, same applies to Stones and Ake.

Unfortunate or not it's affecting his performances and more importantly the team.

Ederson and KDB have performed brilliantly after injury, same applies to Stones and Ake.
John Stones is another conversation. Great player made of glass. I think with Jack it's just that his performances have to be better and back to what they were for a large part of last season, he has been very hit and miss and seems to me to have been affected badly by his stop start season. Some players deal with it better than others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.