10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Get what you’re alluding to but he also has a point. The really elite players take games by the scruff of the neck.
In my view the truly elite players help their team to take the game by the scruff. Of course, individual players have great moments, but while he is busy polishing Mbappé's ego, his team are leaving the Champion's League...again.
We all have different feelings about the game and different philosophies, but give me a player that hugely contributes to team success over a maverick any day of the week. A player that does both...fair enough.

I still think he'd be good to use in a central position, but Pep's not going to try it anytime soon.

10 starts all season in the league due to injuries/form - not a great campaign. But four games to go this season, there's time for him to do something and bury all of that. He's not going to be prolific, but performances like his one away at Palace are evidence of his impact in the side even when he doesn't get a tick in the goals and assists column.
Well looks like he now has only three games left if left out today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.