10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

The bar for jack seems to be set way lower than for other players. I mean really good isn't actually true now is it? Really good would suggest goals and assists to me.
Aye yeah, shame that Pep Guardiola, only the best manager in the world, see's past that. Does he need to score and assist more? Fuck yes. But does he bring things to the game that others can't, which allows us to score loads of goals? Also yes. It's honestly weird how people on this forum have it in for the guy, he was immense last season when, ya know, we won a fucking treble? His numbers weren't great then either, but if you think we won in spite of him then i don't know what to tell ya.

The bar for jack seems to be set way lower than for other players. I mean really good isn't actually true now is it? Really good would suggest goals and assists to me.
Jesus Christ never mind a bee in your bonnet, you've got a whole bloody swarm in your headgear about him haven't you. Never bloody out of this thread.

If I was Jack I'd be a bit concerned about the control Kovacic gives us because that means someone like Doku, or even Foden, who's more threatening going forward down that left side, can take Jack's place without us losing too much of what Jack brings to the team. Sure he'll bounce back, stick around, etc. But he's got to go up another level if Doku kicks on from here.

Aye yeah, shame that Pep Guardiola, only the best manager in the world, see's past that. Does he need to score and assist more? Fuck yes. But does he bring things to the game that others can't, which allows us to score loads of goals? Also yes. It's honestly weird how people on this forum have it in for the guy, he was immense last season when, ya know, we won a fucking treble? His numbers weren't great then either, but if you think we won in spite of him then i don't know what to tell ya.
"he was immense last season" isnt actually true though is it ?, He had a good 3 months the rest was mostly meh as was his first season and the most of this not withstanding his injuries. He was one signing I had very high hopes for and thought he would become one of the best players in the world here. Unfortunately it hasnt happened.

But does he bring things to the game that others can't, which allows us to score loads of goals?
If you think we score loads of goals because of Grealish, then you are delusional. This Pep team was outscoring the entirety of European clubs when Grealish was still playing in the championship for promotion.

You'll offend the fanboys on here.
Good job Jack can't read ;)

"he was immense last season" isnt actually true though is it ?, He had a good 3 months the rest was mostly meh as was his first season and the most of this not withstanding his injuries. He was one signing I had very high hopes for and thought he would become one of the best players in the world here. Unfortunately it hasnt happened.

To put it quite simply, there's been zero improvement on his performances as a Villa player.

Pep's system doesn't bring out his best imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.